Roze Amélie jewellery is made of precious metals which are subject to tarnishing and wear and tear.
Roze Amélie is not responsible for improper or careless use of the jewellery.
To ensure the preservation of your jewellery, please follow these guidelines.
- Store your jewellery in a suitable container, box or pouch bag.
- Clean your jewellery regularly with a sterling silver polishing cloth.
- Avoid exposure to perspiration, water (salt or fresh), perfume, lotions and other products.
- Avoid exposure to sun, rain, moisture and other weather conditions.
- Take your jewellery off when you take a shower, exercise, cook, swim or any other activity that exposes your pieces to heat or water.
Please take proper care and enjoy your Roze Amélie pieces!
For any further questions feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org